|Using a Purchase Order online|
|Using a Purchase Order online|
Using a Purchase Order online
We can accept purchase orders from School Districts, Governmental Agencies, and Public Corporations.
All purchase orders are subject to approval on a case to case basis and need approval by our accounting dept.
• To place an order using a purchase order, simply proceed through online checkout, select "Purchase Order" as your payment method and enter the purchase order number in the box provided.
1. Your online purchase order will be held pending our receipt of an approved signed copy of your purchase order on letterhead.
2. This must contain all pertinent accounts payable information. I.e.; Contact person, address, email, fax, and details forms needed for our compliance.
. All purchase orders are subject to approval. Payment terms are net 30 days.
We do prefer information by email: to email@example.com email is monitored 24/7 along with “live Help” on our site pages or here
Receive Printable Price Quote
If your school needs a printed Price Quote from Frank Bee Enterprises Inc. in order to approve a Purchase Order, this website can generate one for you immediately. This website's Shopping Cart can be used either to generate a Price Quote or to place an order.
To generate a printable Price Quote:
1. On this website's product ordering page, next to the product, enter your desired Quantity and click 'Add to Cart' and 'proceed to check out.'
2. Enter contact information for your school/district.
3. Select 'Purchase Order' payment method.
4. Enter 'Quote' in the 'Purchase Order #' field, and click 'Process Order.'
5. Print the 'Order Review' page and submit it to your school
Send in a printed Purchase Order
1. Many school districts require a school to create a printed P.O. to place an order. Your order can be processed most accurately and quickly if you will enter the information into our website rather than sending the printed form to us, for two reasons:
2. Printed Purchase Orders reach another location than where our order handling is done. Relaying the information adds additional time and increases the likelihood of error.
3. When you enter the P.O. information into the website, you are prompted to include critical information such as your email address and phone number. This information is often not included on printed Purchase Orders, creating communication problems.
4. If you choose option to send in a printed Purchase Order, instead, be aware that processing may be delayed.
Place a Mail Order
Please enter your order information into our website system, regardless of how you plan to send payment.
Your order can be processed most accurately and quickly if you will enter the information into our website rather than just mailing it, for two reasons:
1. Our mail is received at a location other than where our order handling is done. Relaying the information adds additional time and increases the likelihood of error.
2. When you enter order information into the website, you are prompted to include critical information such as your email address and phone number, preventing communication problems.
Use the website's product ordering page to create your order. As you finish placing your order, print a copy of the Order Record. Mail your payment to our Payment Receiving Department at:
Frank Bee Enterprises Inc.
3439 East Tremont Ave.
Bronx NY, 10465
800.372.6523 Fax: 718.823.9812
Include a copy of the Order Record or write your Frank Bee Enterprises Inc order number and Contact Name on your payment.
As soon as funds have cleared, we will ship your order
, Frank Bee Enterprises Inc. Fax: 718.823.9812
Manually Submitted Order Information
If you cannot enter your order information into the website, you can mail it to our Payment Receiving Department, and it will be entered by Frank Bee Enterprises Inc. and treated as a Mail Order. Processing can be delayed up to 3 weeks. You need to include:
1. shipping and billing contacts (names, organizations, email addresses, phone numbers, mailing addresses)
2. product(s) desired, quantity, and cost
3. Shipping and Handling charges (To find out amount, create a test order for desired products, using this website. Shopping Cart will show S&H charges during checkout.)
4. Purchase Order #, or mailed payment